Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8423 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
This extraordinary waterfront estate on world-famous Siesta Key epitomizes the very best of refined island living. Majestically poised along the shimmering waters of the Intracoastal Waterway sits this masterfully redesigned and meticulously renovated residence. Following an extensive reconstruction in 2000, this home has been enlarged and enhanced to create a perfect balance between Old World European charm and modern day luxury. From the custom-crafted iron gates to the imported Bulgarian mosaic tiles, this residence exudes classic Mediterranean elegance at its finest. Once inside, the 20-foot ceiling in the grand salon and the intricate European-influenced designs further accentuate the level of detail and craftsmanship throughout. The second-level skywalk (with water views) separates the private cathedral-ceilinged master suite from three additional bedrooms plus an oversized home office. The lush gardens and tropical landscaping provide a backdrop for the infinity-edge pool and heated spa with lower-level lounging pool. The multi-leveled spacious terraces spanning the back of the home include a generously sized loggia and create extra living space to enjoy that perfect morning cup of coffee or just relax and take in the sounds of the gentle bay waters.
- MLS® #A4165472
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,553
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, County Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Public Water Available, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewClose to Bus, Flood Zone, Pool View, Street Paved, In County
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Auto Cleaner, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, Infinity Edge, Other Water Feature, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorWood Frame, Block
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market265
- Address8423 Midnight Pass Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- HOA Fee$0
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Central Vacuum, Tray Ceiling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Double, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2017 at 1:03am EDT.