Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
622 S Owl Dr, Sarasota
The spectacular location of this designer Bird Key home will astound you. The Bird Key lifestyle is a sought-after experience, and life at this estate is the perfect complement. Situated on two direct bayfront lots, offering an amazing 450+ feet of direct bay frontage. The expanse of the professionally landscaped grounds enhances a lavish and private atmosphere, hard to find anywhere else in Sarasota. Designed by famed architect Cliff Scholz and built by Perrone Custom Home Builders, this 5,300+ SF residence offers a split-level interior with features including living and dining rooms, Venetian plastered walls, solid-wood beamed ceiling treatments, LED lighting, gas fireplace with custom-made mantle, three-piece crown moldings and beautiful built-ins. Clearly the hub of this home, the decadent kitchen, with its custom cabinetry, professional-grade appliances, and Butler’s pantry, overlooks the family room for effortless entertaining. One guest suite is just off the kitchen, while two additional suites comprise the second level. The master wing is conveniently located on the first floor. This retreat offers his and her walk-in closets, spa-inspired en-suite, bonus room and private access to the stunning Travertine lanai with summer kitchen, gas fireplace, lounge areas and a few steps down will lead to deep-water dockage, the bayfront heated swimming pool and spa surrounded by brick pavers. This special estate is an experience in luxury waterfront living. Second lot may be built on or separated.
- MLS® #A4175267
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,355
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Security, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, Garden View, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Lot - Tip, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market246
- Address622 S Owl Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- HOA Fee$1,500
- HOA fee frequencyAnnual
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Furnished, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesEnd Unit, Split Level
- MiddleBooker Middle
Price Change History for 622 S Owl Dr, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4175267)
|Price Reduced (from $9,995,000)||$8,995,000||$1,000,000 (10.01%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 9:19am EDT.