Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1214 Sharswood Ln, Sarasota
Pre-construction. To be built Be sure to check out the virtual tour! Welcome to the Shearwater, a luxurious private home embodying the grace and well-traveled nature of the Shearwater bird for which it is named. The Shearwater is a nearly 5,000-square foot, subtly luxurious home reminiscent of a grand estate residence, with light pastel colors enhancing the West Indies character, where every aspect of the home has a point and purpose. The Shearwater embodies exquisite beauty, form, and function of the Nautilus shell -- the symbol and logo of Nautilus Homes. “The shell,” says Nautilus Homes president, builder Ryan Perrone, “represents everything that can be accomplished in the building process: beautiful design, solid construction, and innovative use of space.” Built in Spice Bay, the Shearwater will be one of the last homes to be built in this luxury gated community of just 14 home sites nestled along Sarasota Bay and the southern portion of Siesta Key. Sitting behind an impressive gated entrance of coral stone, this intercoastal enclave offers a tropical setting with majestic live oaks, lush landscaping and mature palms, topped by warm tropical breezes. The Shearwater design is a truly one -of- a-kind home. There’s still time to add your own personal preferences and stamp your family’s unique personality into the magnificent design and make the Shearwater your ideal home on Siesta Key in Sarasota. Why wait?
- MLS® #A4180308
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,827
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, County Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Well
- FeaturesDock, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-De-Sac, Lot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stem Wall, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Detached In-Law Apt, French Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address1214 Sharswood Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSpice Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- HOA Fee$1,105
- HOA fee frequencyQuarterly
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market105
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2017 at 1:03am EDT.