Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4129 Higel Ave, Sarasota
Need a home for your large boat.... this is a must see. A remarkable home, on over 3/4 acre lot, located on Siesta Key with deep water dock on Cocoanut Bayou and private beach access. A gated estate recently transformed into its existing easy living space. Upgrades since 2012 include a new kitchen with custom wood cabinets, concrete and glass counter with LED lighting, a beverage center including an ice maker, water chiller, refrigerator drawers, and Espresso machine. Master bedroom was redesigned to include an en-suite sitting room, a breakfast nook with built-in refrigeration and custom cabinetry. The spa like bath has a free standing soaking tub, Toto Waterlet, custom made shower, floating sinks crafted by glass and concrete artist with custom wood & glass vanity and 24" exacting edge porcelain tile floor. Windows and French doors rated to the 2012 Hurricane code. Architectural details include 35' soaring ceilings with transom windows, steel & wood beamed architectural detailing, a floor to ceiling fireplace, a wall of French doors offering views of the Bayou and window vantage points for viewing the custom designed Koi pond. A landscape architect redesigned the garden to compliment the pond and residence. The pool area is located at the same level of the living area to allow for indoor/outdoor entertaining. A 96'x43' lanai has the pool, stone decking, outdoor kitchen, cabana pool bath & covered space for year round enjoyment. 5 car garage.
- MLS® #A4182523
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,865
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFees Required, Water Access
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewClose to Bus, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market143
- Address4129 Higel Ave
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionCocoanut Bayou
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- HOA Fee$650
- HOA fee frequencyAnnual
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Intercom System, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Storage Room, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 3:21pm EDT.