Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8499 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
If you want the best life has to offer, you have come to the right place. This architecturally distinctive masterpiece combines old world charm and substance with new world luxury and style. This gated and breathtaking 18,000-square-foot, Italianate estate creates a commanding presence on three-and-a-half lushly landscaped acres at The Concession, a prominent country club community with championship golf and a zest for the good things in life. With more than 30,000 square feet of living space under roof, this one-of-a-kind, luxuriously appointed home is offered with the furnishings currently in place. Soco Interiors was involved in the entire process from the designer finishes to magnificent furnishings. Its exquisite features include six bedroom suites, twelve bathrooms, an underground wine cellar and tasting room, one of only a few in the state of Florida, a 16-seat, high-tech home theater with a 144-inch movie screen, a game room with full wet bar and regulation pool table and an exercise room attached to your private sauna and steam shower. Elegant, wood-finished library features impressive built-in bookcases with a rolling ladder and even a secret passage leading to the master suite. A professionally appointed office is conveniently next door. The outdoor summer kitchen is complete with a pizza oven, fire pit, multiple seating areas and undercover dining. Two oversized three-bay garages for the car enthusiast along with a golf cart garage. Relax and rejoice, it just doesn’t get any better than this.
- MLS® #A4184885
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage17,756
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCounty Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Underground
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Golf Community, PUD, Security
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Carport , Golf Cart Garage
- ViewBalcony, Conservation, Cul-De-Sac, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDetached In-Law Apt, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market98
- Address8499 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- HOA Fee$1,480
- HOA fee frequencyQuarterly
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Elevator, Furnished, Inside Utility, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 3:38pm EDT.