Andree Huffine, MBA
Your Sarasota Area REALTOR®
Opening Doors To Sarasota and Bradenton Area Florida Living
Not many of us get to say this...I love what I do. I've worn a lot of different hats throughout my professional lifetime, and this is by far the most rewarding and satisfying of all. I’m committed to making a difference so together we can achieve your dreams. Whether you are buying or selling a home, you want personalized service from someone who will focus on understanding and meeting your needs. Each client, from the first-time home owner to the luxury home buyer, deserves the utmost respect and dedication from a Professional Realtor who will go the extra mile. That's what I deliver. In my view, there's no better place to do this than the Sarasota area. Our area boasts the best of what Florida has to offer. We have the best beaches, inter-coastal waterways and Gulf of Mexico access for boating, great restaurants and a wide array of cultural activities. We have all the amenities of a big city, with the laid back atmosphere and accessibility of a small town. There's nothing I enjoy more than showing off my town to a client who is looking to move to the area. I've lived here for over 30 years now, and I knew it was home from the minute I arrived.
Andree has been a well-respected real estate professional and a consistent top producing realtor in Sarasota Florida since 2003. Andree’s success is largely due to her exceptional focus on customer service and her unique marketing technique, along with her uncompromising integrity. As a result, she has earned a reputation as a dedicated marketing professional and a skilled negotiator who achieves the best possible results for her clients.
A Demonstrated Commitment to Ongoing Education
- MBA: in Finance This gives me the foundation through which I operate my business and support my clients
- GRI: The Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI). Realtors with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients
- CLHMS: Million Dollar Guild Member, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist. Realtors with this designation have demonstrated exceptional knowledge, experience and expertise in the luxury home market
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Properties Specialist. Coldwell Banker agents who have earned this designation have proven their expertise in assisting Buyers and Sellers of Luxury Properties
- SFR: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource. Realtors who have completed this course have demonstrated competence in helping buyers and sellers of distressed properties.
Awards and memberships
- Coldwell Banker's International Presidents Elite /Florida 100, 2015/2018 Awarded for outstanding sales performance. Ranked in the top 100 Coldwell Banker Agents in 2015 and 2018
- Coldwell Banker's International Presidents Circle 2011-2014, 2016. Awarded for outstanding sales performance.
- RE/MAX International 100% Club 2004-2011. Awarded for outstanding sales performance
As your Buyer's Representative, I can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. I can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. I'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, I'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then I'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and I will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with on your home search right away, please contact us.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of seasoned professionals. I have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, I'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then I'll provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help draw buyers in. I'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings and I'll showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, I'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. I'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, I'm here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.
Andree Huffine, Realtor Coldwell Banker Residential
100 N. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34236
Call Andree | 941.232.4053